I recently had an e-mail exchange with my friend Steve Hays on some issues related to interpreting Genesis, the days of creation, and their relationship to contemporary science. We thought others might benefit from this interaction, so it is posted here.
- Encountering God in the Futility of Life evanemay.com/2017/06/25/enc… 1 month ago
- RT @rayortlund: Our ultimate motive for all ministry: "It would be hell to me, if Jesus were dishonored" (Henry Martyn). https://t.co/TAlWF… 1 month ago
- RT @between2worlds: Economist Tyler Cowen explains why he doesn't believe in God. Steve Hays offers some reading he should consider: https:… 2 months ago
- "Let the godly exult in glory" (Psalm 149:5) 2 months ago
- RT @jaredcwilson: "Aioli." Right. Nice try, mayonnaise. 3 months ago